4G LTE router LR77 v2 provides wireless connection of various equipment and devices via Ethernet interface 10/100 or serial interfaces to the Internet or intranet. 4G router LR77 v2 is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of ultimately fast data transfer speed in LTE network reaching up to 100 Mbit/s (download) and up to 50 Mbit/s for upload. Because of LTE technology is LR77 v2 professional wireless solution for data transfer from traffic and security camera systems, individual computers, LAN networks, automatic teller machines (ATM) and other self-service terminals, etc.
- Transportation and security – wireless transmissions provided by cameras, connection of various sensors in trains, vehicles, container transportation assistance and river boats
- IT and communication – safe connection of computers and LAN networks
- Self-service terminals – connection of ATMs, payment and gaming terminals, etc. .
- Industry – interconnection of management and operational systems and sensors, SCADA, remote services
- Energy and power industry – connection of wind power plants, solar panels, data transfer provided by gas, oil and water distribution networks and grids
- Metrology, alarm and warning systems – connection of sensors measuring water flow level in rivers, seismographs, rainfall meters, air pollution monitoring devices, meteorological stations
As a standard, this extra fast 4G LR77 v2 wireless router is equipped with one Ethernet 10/100, one USB Host port, one binary Input/output (I/O) port and one SIM card To save and backup communication data a version with 2 x SIM cards is available. The wide range of interface options of the 4G router further expands optional Port1 and Port2 selected by the customer – for Port1 is available Ethernet port 10/100, serial interface ports RS232/RS485/RS422/MBUSor (I/O – CNT). Port2 may be equipped with serial interfaces RS232/RS485/RS422/MBUS or (I/O – CNT). Another option is inserting of XC-SW board providing 3 x switched Ethernet 10/100 ports. This 4G wireless router is supplied either in a plastic or metal casing, based on the requirements of the customer.
Configuration is done via web interface protected by password. The 4G LTE router supports creation of VPN tunnels using technologies IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to ensure safe communication. Web interface provides detail statistics about the 4G router activities, signal strength, detailed log, etc. Cellular router supports functions: DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, HTTPS, SSH, OSPF, RIP, BGP control by SMS and many other functions.
If you require repair or refurbished ones, do contact us.