We repair RVDT LVDT control cards of Rolls Royce Entronics RB211 gas turbines.
Issue usually stem from lightning strikes, EMF and overheating. We repair them to working condition.
Helping someone advertise this, if you think you are suitable, contact us.
- Act as hands on specialist, providing technical and fault-finding front line support for all rotating equipment within the scope definition. covering scheduled maintenance activities, un-planned stops and breakdown situations on turbo machinery
- Actively contributing/advising the required front line spares holding
- Investigate possible causes of break down problems
- Report on day to day (running) conditions of all turbo machines
- Gather information to analyse the running status of the equipment
- Supervise OEM/Vendors Specialist Maintenance Teams during schedule/breakdown/campaign maintenance and major overhauls
- Support the offshore maintenance organisation during trouble shooting, daily works and breakdown situations on turbo equipment.
- Contribute to improvements of turbo units to achieve a higher availability and reliability status.
- To support/conduct onsite training and competency assessments as and when required of EthosEnergy and client nominated personnel.
- To comply with Wood Group quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Contribute to minimize production losses by optimization of turbo machinery availability.
- Monitor and control integrity of turbo packages in general and all related auxiliary systems technical requirements, planning, etc., to ensure the work is carried out as per contract and client quality standards
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environment rules are observed and to ensure that safe working practices are carried out to avoid man hours/days lost due to accidents.
- Scheduled/unscheduled (boroscope) inspections
- Running data collecting for analysis
- Hands on support during scheduled/unscheduled maintenance (day to day, yearly service; overhaul)
- Prepare and maintain a proper hand over document related to all turbo packages and a machine history document
- To report on a daily basis to direct hierarchy about technical conditions, shutdown events analysis, troubleshooting and improvement recommendations regarding unit operation and spare parts
- To report on daily basis in case of breakdown situations
- Data analysing of turbo units by making use of, systems.
- Review Reliability and availability data and report anomalies.
- Participate in short term maintenance planning.
- Promote best practice and continuous improvement for all activities.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Degree or HNC/HND and relevant experience.
- Ideally one successful candidate of the back to back, will be mechanically biased and one will be controls biased
- Detailed Rolls Royce Engine and Controls Experience in:
- RB211-G duel fuel non DLE & RT62
- RB211-G duel fuel DLE & RT62
- Turbine controls; Rolls Royce Entronics FT110 and AB Based FT 210, Allen Bradley, GE Mark vi and advantage.
- Boroscopic Inspections
- Understanding vibrating behaviour of rotating machines
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret technical drawings
- Flexibility to adapt to existing plans